Badlands Offroad Park

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yesterday took a trip with a couple of friends to the Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, IN. @WJ_David came and another friend in his Tundra TRD Pro. We had a great time. Dave did bust a brake line at the end of the day in his WJ :( He made it back home OK. He drove 5 hours to come hit the trails with us, it was greatly appreciated!

Here are some pictures from the trip @WJ_David if you have some to add feel free to do so. BTW, it was nice meeting you! @MidwestOverlanders was there also!

Here is my Jeep
20151122_110703.jpg
@WJ_David his Jeep... He had her stuffed in this pic!
20151122_113812.jpg
The crew!
20151122_111926.jpg
My little co-pilot..Jaxen, my 3yr old son.
20151122_111859.jpg 20151122_111703.jpg 20151122_111644.jpg

Little guy is tired after a day of wheeling! Napping on the 1.5hr drive home.
20151122_122837.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: murps

MidwestOverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

@hardtrailz We ended taking parts of the Green trail and messed around the quarry. Sadly Dave busted his brake line at the quarry so we had to get him out and on his way home.

Not sure of the trail we took into the quarry. We ended taking a back end route in as things weren't marked well and or covered in snow.

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
WOW!! What a great trip! I left the house in Kentucky, it was 33 degrees. Five hours later, I am entering the park and it is 8 degrees with 3-5 inches of new snow! Jarrod .... er, Jordan!, sorry (never trust an Ol Man with remembering your name...), I got about 2 and half hours of HD vid. I was gonna post some screen pics, but this page is already pretty graphic intensive. It took me several minutes to load it over a 3G connection. I live in the boonies and high speed data is still very expensive here.

I will go through the vids and select "Best Off" scenes and put into a video that I will post on Youtube. This will probably take through Thanksgiving, since I have to work till Wednesday. I will post a link here, so that all of those interested can post-participate in the action.

Oh, and the WJ was repaired today. New line to replace the broken one and the other ones in that clip were inspected and found OK.

Thinking about going to Wilderness Trails Off Road Park, down here soon.

Even with the brake line failure, I had a blast. Slept the best sleep I have had all year last night! Thanks Guys! We gotta do it again real soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: HangryMachinist

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

It was a good time! We will have to do it again. Looking forward to video or photos your gonna post!