Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi,
I think I have completed all the trophies in the ambassador badge, is it supposed to show up somewhere on my profile or have I missed something. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers Paul

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I believe Ambassador is just the category name for that particular trophy list. You can select which completed trophy to display under your name in the Preferences section of the settings.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Like Ethan said, but if there is a problem just message me or @Jim SoG and we will fix it.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I believe Ambassador is just the category name for that particular trophy list. You can select which completed trophy to display under your name in the Preferences section of the settings.
@paul87250 And just to add. You can see the latest trophy for the respective path (e.g. Ambassador) in the WEB version on the left under your forums name or go into your account details and see all trophies/badges there:

Screenshot 2024-01-14 094710.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 094838.png

Reactions: paul87250

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Thanks for the replies, the reason I queried the badge is because in the explanation of the badge/trophy system it is stated that you complete all the trophies in order to earn that badge I have highlighted the explanation in a screenshot. It's not a problem if there's no badge as such, it was just a little misleading in the description.

Cheers Paul

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the replies, the reason I queried the badge is because in the explanation of the badge/trophy system it is stated that you complete all the trophies in order to earn that badge I have highlighted the explanation in a screenshot. It's not a problem if there's no badge as such, it was just a little misleading in the description.

Cheers Paul
Paul,
Message me if there is still an issue and I will correct it.

Reactions: El-Dracho