Enthusiast III

Ruidoso, NM, USA
First Name
Marty
Last Name
Howes
Service Branch
USAF vet
So, I took out the back seat of my truck to build in a storage rack. It's a steel frame with diamond plate aluminum cover and aircraft seat rails for mounting stuff. It attaches to the seat and seat belt mounts so no modification was done to the truck and can be removed completely or in peices if I want to install one of the seats. I added a MOLLE panel and a velcro panel that are attached with snaps.

deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

Is it noisy or rattle-y with the bare alum. plate in there, or does it not matter since it's far enough away from the passenger compartment?

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

So, I took out the back seat of my truck to build in a storage rack. It's a steel frame with diamond plate aluminum cover and aircraft seat rails for mounting stuff. It attaches to the seat and seat belt mounts so no modification was done to the truck and can be removed completely or in peices if I want to install one of the seats. I added a MOLLE panel and a velcro panel that are attached with snaps.

The photos are not loading up for what ever reason. By chance can you repost some pics ? I am looking to do the same thing to my truck here in 2 weeks

Reactions: murps