Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
This Thursday night I will be traveling to goblin valley Utah, to start a nearly and possibly more 400 mile six day overland trip home to Cedar City Included on the trip Wild Horse Canyon, Burr Trail, Hole in the Rock road and trail ( One of my ancestors actually cut the original trail he was a true adventurer all of us are nothing compared to him he carried the nitro in his wagon to cut the trail now that is ballsy) hell’s backbone and markagunt plateau trail join me if you would like too

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
This Thursday night I will be traveling to goblin valley Utah, to start a nearly and possibly more 400 mile six day overland trip home to Cedar City Included on the trip Wild Horse Canyon, Burr Trail, Hole in the Rock road and trail ( One of my ancestors actually cut the original trail he was a true adventurer all of us are nothing compared to him he carried the nitro in his wagon to cut the trail now that is ballsy) hell’s backbone and markagunt plateau trail join me if you would like too
Would love to join up with you but I'm still recouping from my colon cancer ordeal. Later my friend !