FOR SALE Autohome RTT - Columbus Variant - Asheville NC - half price!

• HTML tutorial

MDV Hank

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Islamorada, FL, USA
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stark
Member #

ok thanks I'm in the Florida Keys. I figured if it was consignment they could send picture and I would have to deal with them. I totally understand and the price is fair so I need to decide if sight unseen is how would like to go. So here are a few questions

1. Is there any scratches or damage on the cover or base shell?
2. Is there any issues to the inside of the tent.
3. Does it have a condensation mat?
4. what mattress does it have (stock or upgraded)
5. Any upgrades like lights or power outlets eat.

Thanks again

mark Johnson

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Arizona
ok thanks I'm in the Florida Keys. I figured if it was consignment they could send picture and I would have to deal with them. I totally understand and the price is fair so I need to decide if sight unseen is how would like to go. So here are a few questions

1. Is there any scratches or damage on the cover or base shell?
2. Is there any issues to the inside of the tent.
3. Does it have a condensation mat?
4. what mattress does it have (stock or upgraded)
5. Any upgrades like lights or power outlets eat.

Thanks again
Understandable, you want to make sure you get what you want.
These are all fair questions.
1) normal use, No damage anywhere on the shell, structure or tent, possibly sight surface scruffs that are all removable with a good buffing.
2) the tent is in excellent condition and has a lifetime guarantee. Remember these are handcrafted and built to last a lifetime!
3) yes, come stock with all Autohome.
4) Stock mattress is excellent, I had add 2” memory foam mattress on top, moved it over to the new Khaya camper. So you have the space to add extra few inches with bedding.
5) no upgrades, all stock. It comes with one led light, which works well.

what I love and will miss about Autohome RTT;
(1) Quality of workmanship and it shows!
(2) Hands down the best Breathable-waterproof tent fabric on the market. (proprietary to Autohome)
(3) amazingly light weigh 114lbs - so easy to move on and off vehicle, will not exceed roof rack limits.