Autohome Maggiolina Extreme

• HTML tutorial
T

The Raven

I thought I would add a review on my Maggi extreme:

Initital thoughts:
A very well built tent with an easy setup and breakdown. I came from a tepui RTT and honestly I hated a lot about it....especially the breakdown mounted to the top of my FZJ80. The Maggi works well. The extreme version features a tiny rack that allowed me to mount a alumnibox to the top as well as a 100w flex solar panel. We have spent over 40 nights and with the exception of one wet night during a major noreaster (first storm) it's been great...even in 20f cold. The mattress is comfortable and i think it will last a while.

Issues:
Autohome USA customer support: It has been abysmal I need a spare handle and the current owner will not return my emails or return thier webform inquiry. I had a minor rivit issue and it took a negative review on Expo forum to get them to get back in touch. When in touch they have lied about some issue and overall a very bad expereince.

Compared to Baroud:
Very similar but the baroud is a bit cheaper in mfg and the mattresses are not as comfortable. the CS is far better.

Compared to Tepui :
10000000x better. higher quality, more comfortable and better reliability.

T

The Raven

Yes, it soaked the mattress on the windward side of the tent. Think the ladder made the water entry.

When you say "wet night", do you mean water was inside the tent with you?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk