Auto ModList Vehicle Build (iPhone app) : 2013 FJ Cruiser, Sandstorm

• HTML tutorial

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

I wrote an app for iPhone / iPad to track build threads then share them on the web in a build page. I use it for my 2013 overland built 2013 FJ Cruiser (OB#3681). ModList is an app to track, share, and browse vehicle mods. The app will sum up the value of added mods (if you want to see that), and may be useful for documenting parts and accessories for modified vehicle insurance documentation or if you just want to track your investment and inventory.

After creating a vehicle build in the iPhone/iPad app, then share it on the web, in threads, or on Facebook.

My 2013 FJ Build Thread:
http://automodlist.com/?vehicle=87C0725E-E7FA-411B-BF91-34FB45D381FE

Auto ModList
Track and Share Your Vehicle Build

Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 7 Plus - 2017-11-22 at 13.13.00.png

fullsizeoutput_8b89.jpeg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Interesting.

quadabaum

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgia USA
Member #

Are you open to ideas?

What about adding mod weight? Tracking the weight of different mods could help when trying to figure out overall vehicle weight, suspension upgrades, and mpg impacts. It would also be cool to assign it to an area of the vehicle, ie front, middle, back. That would come in handy when determine spring rates and total cargo weight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

Are you open to ideas?

What about adding mod weight? Tracking the weight of different mods could help when trying to figure out overall vehicle weight, suspension upgrades, and mpg impacts. It would also be cool to assign it to an area of the vehicle, ie front, middle, back. That would come in handy when determine spring rates and total cargo weight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Absolutely open to suggestions. We keep a wish list. If enough people request the same thing, we rank them higher. It's a small team, and we still have a lot more work to do on the app. Next, we are adding a vehicle feed and push notification for "followed" vehicles, so people can follow their favorite builds.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to our user wish list.

ForceXXI

Rank VI
Launch Member
Investor

Explorer I

Grand Island, Ne
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Haar
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Downloaded. Cool way to keep track of everything. Nicely done

Reactions: BillB

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

Auto ModList version 1.17.0 is available for iPhone and version 1.16.1 is available for Android. Version 1.17.0 is in beta for Android. Share Your Build!

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

I released Auto ModList 1.17.0 for Android to catch it up to the iPhone version. Download on the App Store or GET IT ON Google Play.

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

Absolutely open to suggestions. We keep a wish list. If enough people request the same thing, we rank them higher. It's a small team, and we still have a lot more work to do on the app. Next, we are adding a vehicle feed and push notification for "followed" vehicles, so people can follow their favorite builds.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to our user wish list.
We just finished adding weight. Version 1.18.8 for iPhone is live, Version 1.18.9 for Android with weight tracking is in public beta at Sign in - Google Accounts

Attachments

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

There are new versions of Auto ModList with many new features including tracking mod weight and then adding it up, enhanced build thread web pages, QR codes to share builds at auto shows, support for Dark Mode (iPhone) and Dark Theme (Android), wave/upvoting mods in the mod feed and more. Auto ModList Vehicle Build Page to download or just search the App Store of Google Play for "auto modlist"

Attachments

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

Now, track maintenance and mods with Version 1.21

Share Your Build!
Auto ModList, App for Auto Enthusiasts
► Download on the App Store
► GET IT ON Google Play