Atlanta Off Road Trailer Meetup

• HTML tutorial

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

This will not be an official Overland Bound Meetup as it involves 3 different Facebook Overlanding groups who happen of have Overland Bound members in them. We also think this is a good opportunity for some Overland Bound outreach so there is that. Thus said, here are the details if interested. BTW, the 3 FB groups are Overland Bound Southeast, North Georgia Overland and CSRA Overland.

It's official, an Off Road Trailer meetup is on for Saturday April 21st, 9 am to 3 pm. The location is O Neil Overland and Mercantile located in Chamblee Georgia. Link to Overland and Mercantile can be found below with location details.

For those coming in the night before, you can boondock at O Neil's but be prepared to be self sufficient as if off grid. During the event hours of 9 to 3, there will be access to restroom facilities. You can also show up Saturday morning too with your trailer. The event will end Saturday in such time that it will allow those who want to make it into the North Georgia mountains to camp that night.

The goal is to allow Trailer owners (store bought and DIY) to not only show off their setups to non trailer owners but also to show off to each other and discuss/exchange thoughts and ideas. Everyone wins so to speak in this open source information exchange.

For trailer owners who want to attend, at O Neil's website is contact info so please drop BP O Neil a quick RSVP email just so we have a count on how many are coming. there is lots of space. Any other questions please post here and tag me in the post.

http://overlandmercantile.com/

Fakawi Tribe

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Fresno, CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Aguirre
Member #

I’m in the area Saturday with my work Sprinter Van so I would like to stop by. I’m also the new owner of needs a lot of work trailer so it would be great to get some ideas and meet some fellow OBers. Representing OB West #1802 @fakawitribeoverland
ImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1524106222.159391.jpg
ImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1524106266.293535.jpg

WillRunner

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loganville, GA
Member #

Hey Keith,

Are RSVPs only for those entering their trailers for display? I'd like to come out for a little while and look around...