Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
After 803 days from our reservation; we finally took delivery of my wife's Bronco.

Order Details:
Bronco 4DR Black Diamond
- MIC Hard Top
- Sasquatch
- Mid-package
- Sound Deadening
- 2.3L
- Automatic
- Tow Package (removed from order)

This is my wife's rig, so she will be making all the choices. Right now we aren't planning a ton of modifications, but in my experience, that is often how it starts. Right now we're just excited to get this stock squatch out to play. We drove a Sasquatched Big Bend at the Moab Off-rodeo the summer after we ordered and found it really capable.

IMG_1836.jpg

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

I have a friend with that package and his family loves it. Modifications wise, there really isn't anything it actually needs (lift-check, 35s-check, steel bumper-check, lockers-check). It truly is a turn-key off-roader/overlander.
Depending on your adventures, some recovery gear and gas in the tank will get you far.

Reactions: OutsideSeth

OutsideSeth

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
I have a friend with that package and his family loves it. Modifications wise, there really isn't anything it actually needs (lift-check, 35s-check, steel bumper-check, lockers-check). It truly is a turn-key off-roader/overlander.
Depending on your adventures, some recovery gear and gas in the tank will get you far.
That was our experience in a similarly equipped Bronco during the off-rodeo on Moab. Mostly, anything we add will be around comfort, lighting, and communications. We have a set of Archetype Stirrup steps ordered to make getting in and out easier. for everyone in the family.

Reactions: AggieOE

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

After 803 days from our reservation; we finally took delivery of my wife's Bronco.

Order Details:
Bronco 4DR Black Diamond
- MIC Hard Top
- Sasquatch
- Mid-package
- Sound Deadening
- 2.3L
- Automatic
- Tow Package (removed from order)

This is my wife's rig, so she will be making all the choices. Right now we aren't planning a ton of modifications, but in my experience, that is often how it starts. Right now we're just excited to get this stock squatch out to play. We drove a Sasquatched Big Bend at the Moab Off-rodeo the summer after we ordered and found it really capable.

View attachment 249970
Great looking rig! Congrats to the both of you

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

That was our experience in a similarly equipped Bronco during the off-rodeo on Moab. Mostly, anything we add will be around comfort, lighting, and communications. We have a set of Archetype Stirrup steps ordered to make getting in and out easier. for everyone in the family.
I will say that watching their family's 5-yr old try and crawl up into their Bronco is funny to watch without steps. Good call there!