TGK

Rank I

Contributor III

OREGON
First Name
TOM
Last Name
KEILMAN
Anyone have any experience with Arkto backroad trailers out of Edmonton, Alberta? It’s a pop up with inside standup room, decent internal and external storage, queen bed and exterior cooking & shower.

Last edited:

DirtElk

Rank III

Contributor III

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Strawn
Member #

Anyone have any experience with Arkto backroad trailers out of Edmonton, Alberta? It’s a pop up with inside standup room, decent internal and external storage, queen bed and exterior cooking & shower.

You might look at a thread over on Expedition Portal for Arkto. Aaron at Arkto has always been responsive to any inquiry I have sent. I have one on order currently. The G12 seems to have gained a fair amount of attention lately. I have seen a few responses on ExPo and in a Facebook group for a different manufacturer where individuals went with Arkto.

TGK

Rank I

Contributor III

OREGON
First Name
TOM
Last Name
KEILMAN
You might look at a thread over on Expedition Portal for Arkto. Aaron at Arkto has always been responsive to any inquiry I have sent. I have one on order currently. The G12 seems to have gained a fair amount of attention lately. I have seen a few responses on ExPo and in a Facebook group for a different manufacturer where individuals went with Arkto.
Thanks. I'm familiar with Exp Portal and have seen those threads. I was hoping for feedback from someone who actually owns one. Since they haven't been on the market for years at this point, the number out in the field is likely not substantial at this stage. I've also spoke with Aaron and confirm he has been very responsive to all queries.

TGK

Rank I

Contributor III

OREGON
First Name
TOM
Last Name
KEILMAN
Do you recall the name of the FB group where Arkto came up?