Arkansas Ouachitas Dedicated Trash Run Sunday 1-14-18

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

With the long weekend approaching I am planning a dedicated trash run for the Ouachitas on Sunday 1-14-2018. I am putting this out there so that those interested will know it will take place. I do not have an area or specific route right now. I have contacted the Jessieville Ranger Station and asked them for the areas that need trash removal the most. They will be calling me back in a day or two since the person who knows the need is out right now. Also, the weather may play a factor. With a 40% chance of snow on Friday, this could make it a little more challenging to navigate, but who knows. I will let everyone know the status after it hits. Saturday right now seems like it is going to be a nice day, a bit chilly but sunny and warming throughout the day. I will make a Rally Point today for those interested to check in.

Ride Safe and leave it better than you found it.
Joey

Last edited:

cody_roberts

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Sounds good , I would like to know the rally point.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

So how'd it go? If I didn't have prior plans, I'd be right there....
It went ok Pete. Apparently everyone had prior plans or other things that required their time. But that’s fine. I needed to get the word out a little earlier so that’s on me. But the wife and I went out and fulfilled our commitment. When I get Back to the office (if we all survive the snowpacalypse lol) I will post about our day. We had a great time. Thanks for asking!