Arkansas/Missouri Area, looking for some Hiking and Camping

• HTML tutorial

Royce216

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Springfield, MO
Member #

Are there any members around this area, I'm in Springfield, MO and would love to meet up with people from the group, possible hit the trails, and do some camping. Would anyone be intrested!?

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
Definitely ... I'm in Bentonville, Ar ... I work weekends, so my camping/trail riding is confined to the weekdays, which isn't too bad because very few people are out doing leisure activities during the week. The only downside is, everyone else is at work, so there's not many people to drag along on an adventure ... I don't much about Missouri, but if you head south on Highway 65 toward Harrison, Ar., there's plenty of trails to wander off on. Also, head southwest out of Harrison on Arkansas 43 and you'll head straight to the Buffalo National River, which is incredibly beautiful!

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I haven't camped there before ... I usually stay either one lake up or one lake down (On Grand Lake or Fort Gibson Lake) from Lake Hudson (They are all formed from the Neosho River.) Should be nice, though ... I like that whole area of Oklahoma.

Reactions: Thatredfj

vidkun

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bentonville, AR
Member #

I'm in the Bentonville area as well. Looking for folks to meetup with also. Though I do work "normal" weekdays.

Anyone planning any other gatherings?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Im in Central AR. I do most of my camping in the Ozark and Ouachita National forests in AR. But would love to come try out some Daniel Boone also. Let me know when and we can hook up. Off every weekend.