Arizona, Utah Colorado July 13 to 21st

• HTML tutorial

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Which parks? There’s more than a dozen parks between OC and Colorado.
Trying to see which Ill stop at. I have a route mostly drawn up with the places I want to visit. Just need to pick a timeline and see if I should highway between them or take backroads and work out camping. Right now:

Grand Canyon
Zion
Grand Staircase
Capitol Reef
Canyon Lands
Arches
Mesa Verde

Places:
Four Corners
Park City
Salt Lake
Durango

m1jacobs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Humboldt County, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Jacobs
Member #

Salt Lake is way out of the way. That would definitely be a doable trip without the extra 400 miles towards northern Utah. Everything else you’re talking about is right along the borders of Arizona/Utah and New Mexico/Colorado. I’ve been wanting to get back into this area for awhile. I hope this works out

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salt Lake is way out of the way. That would definitely be a doable trip without the extra 400 miles towards northern Utah. Everything else you’re talking about is right along the borders of Arizona/Utah and New Mexico/Colorado. I’ve been wanting to get back into this area for awhile. I hope this works out
Yeah should be a good trip. I was gonna head north to Park City, swing by Salt Lake and then come into Moab area from the North and head into CO from Moab. Should come along!

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Let’s actually plan this and figure out the best route for everyone
Unfortunately job keeps my plans to last minute, just told Jacob I could probably show him and crew around my back yard if the stars lined up...Sand Hollow OHV and surrounding areas...

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hi, I am gonna draw up a map and figure it out. I just bought my ticket for the National Land Rover Rally so I am confirmed. We are going to split ways in Colorado but if you are good with that. Ill send you a PM with details and a spreadsheet.

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hey bud its Dana, make sure you stay in touch. Remember I live right off the 15 in Hurricane....

This is kinda what I had in mind.

Spend 2-4 Days in St George Area (Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase)

Then spend the remaining 5-6 days making our way to Ouray, CO