Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I live in Mohave County, Arizona, great off-roading all around. While rock crawling gets all the vids, I really love exploring and moderate off-roading, LOL maybe if I had the bucks for a full out buggie I would feel different.
I am a Veteran, Love to explore, glad to be here!

Thanks for the add.

Anyone else from N.W. Arizona?

Jim

Last edited:

Cherni

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Abbotsford, BC
Member #

Welcome Jim!

I'm from BC, Canada but have been exploring your state for a couple of weeks now. Wow!

I'm headed out from Yuma today to the Mojave in CA for the next 3-4 days then crossing back to AZ to see the Grand Canyon north rim... I will hopefully be camping in/near a spot Michael from here shared the coordinates for. After that I'm headed north back into Utah then booking it home.

I am travelling solo so let me know if you want to tag along for any part of it. I'm also very moderate offloading, I'm out to explore not to impress.

You can check out the sort of trips I've done here
www.instagram.com/foxtrotoverland

Welcome to OB!

Cherni
@FoxtrotOverland

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I live in Mohave County, Arizona, great off-roading all around. While rock crawling gets all the vids, I really love exploring and moderate off-roading, LOL maybe if I had the bucks for a full out buggie I would feel different.
I am a Veteran, Love to explore, glad to be here!

Thanks for the add.

Anyone else from N.W. Arizona?

Jim
Hello Jim and welcome to the OB crew

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Welcome Jim!

I'm from BC, Canada but have been exploring your state for a couple of weeks now. Wow!

I'm headed out from Yuma today to the Mojave in CA for the next 3-4 days then crossing back to AZ to see the Grand Canyon north rim... I will hopefully be camping in/near a spot Michael from here shared the coordinates for. After that I'm headed north back into Utah then booking it home.

I am travelling solo so let me know if you want to tag along for any part of it. I'm also very moderate offloading, I'm out to explore not to impress.

You can check out the sort of trips I've done here
www.instagram.com/foxtrotoverland

Welcome to OB!

Cherni
@FoxtrotOverland

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

IF out by St Geroge, Utah there is a little town called Hurican and there is the 4x4 place called sand hollow (Yes dune but also great trails ) https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g57022-d3570263-r460412334-Sand_Hollow_State_Park-Hurricane_Utah.html

They hold the Winter Jamboree there each year: http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1710-2018-winter-4x4-jamboree-st-george-utah/

Be safe and have fun!

Jim