Launch Member

Traveler I

Pocatello, ID, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gillespie
Member #

Hello. Just joined. My name is Jonathan. New to Overlanding. Currently driving a 2015 Jeep Patriot High Altitude (wife's car). I pretty much live on my 2015 Yamaha Bolt motorcycle. In search of a 2003-2007 Toyota Sequoia for my rig. Will be purchasing one in the next month. Looking forward to getting the wife and kids out camping and exploring more. Been lurking on this site for a few days. Looks like a good bunch of people here and love what this place stands for. So, thought I would join and become a member.

Reactions: Tinker

Traveler I

US
I have found the same thing Johnathan. We all need to teach our kids to do these things. This is about finding peace in nature with our family's and learning the value of self sufficiency. Not to mention learning the skills and tricks to keep your rig and your family on that trail. Welcome!

Sent from my NX16A11264 using Tapatalk

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Welcome. Good luck with your vehicle search.

_adv_

Rank 0

Traveler I

Phoenix
Another N-B from AZ. You're gonna love the Sequoia. I had the '07 model previously, if you can swing into the newer style, they have much more power, and a tighter turning radius.

Yamawammer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pocatello, ID, USA
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gillespie
Member #

Thanks. You talking about the 2008 and up? I like them, but they just start getting that "suburban" look that I don't want. Not that I don't like suburbans. Just sold my 89. Just talked with WAM bumpers. They make a front and rear for the 2001-2004 sequoias and 2008 on up. I've seen their work on some Jeep commanders. Very nice!

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

There is a couple in the neighborhood with a newer Gen Sequoia with a replacement front bumper with winch in it, looks pretty stout.