Are you out there?

• HTML tutorial

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

I am looking for the Gentleman I met at the gas station on north main Street in Red Bluff Ca. You showed me your gas (can) storage then placed it up on your rack. Then told me to look this site up! Thank you for that! My apologies for not asking you your name nor offering mine. I hope you see this! I am the Guy in the red Dakota with the white shell. I would like to meet again some time & chat more. I hope this is the proper place for this.

Reactions: MazeVX and RiverB

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Hope you find your friend. Ive met so many people over the years like that but, never found them again. Nothing like having an hour chat with someone in a gas station because one or both of you has some nice piece of gear or similar rig. Meanwhile your wife is glaring daggers because she wants to leave.

Scott

Reactions: Tinker and T.Shack

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Hope you find your friend. Ive met so many people over the years like that but, never found them again. Nothing like having an hour chat with someone in a gas station because one or both of you has some nice piece of gear or similar rig. Meanwhile your wife is glaring daggers because she wants to leave.

Scott
Scott Thank you! & my thanks to whom moved this to the proper place!

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Okay solved this. I found out tonight at the OB meeting in Anderson Ca. It was Cottonwoody that told me about this group a few weeks ago. Thank you Cottonwoody!

Reactions: smritte