• Not my mess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jkxj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

las vegas
it surely does seem odd. i can tell you, that after that cleanup attempt i have yet to see any firearm groups in the area even try to make one happen. everybody just seems deflated.

they closed another area down about 3 years ago because the forecast stated heavy storms were coming and shut it down. never opened. now, in that area, i can understand why they shut that one down. there was all types of passenger cars going way to far into the ravine to be able to get out, services were there towing people all the time out there. but in that case, just be honest, closed due to to many foolish people, something besides for the storms.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

i always pick up peoples stuff, dont even own a trasharoo (yet). I am always amazed how trash and graffiti gets into the most remote locations.

but on the flip side of the coin, we had a local shooting club try to pick up one of the popular shooting spots and they got shut down because they didnt have a permit. that confuses me. and that spot will likely be shut down here in the next year or so due to the trash.
Sounds ridiculous....permit to do the right thing?! ....sounds like money grab...it's never enough to donate your time and resources, the city and federal government want their piece of the action too...

jkxj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

las vegas
sometimes it does seem like they have their hands in everything. i have been trying to loosen up my tin foil hat of late :smiley: