US Midwest Are there any meet up events going on around Ohio?

• HTML tutorial

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

Hey guys, I’m just north of Columbus and recently got into a Tacoma OR that’s still very much stock. Would love to get out and get some experience and wanted to see what you guys had landed on as the best opportunities in the Ohio+ area. Thanks!

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

I'm just across the state line in Indiana. Were headed up to drummond for a couple days on jan 15. Won't be staying on the trails, only driving them
They have a good variety of trail up there For a newb? Only looks like about 8 hour drive for me. From what I just pulled up online looks sweet. You just camp nearby?

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

You'll love Drummond, it's always a lot of fun. If you make it out to Marble head... There are a couple of really good camping spots on the point both on the cliff and down by the beach.
Enjoy!

Reactions: ROUGEONE and TacoD

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

all, just wanted to revive his thread. I should actually have my skids & sliders on in the next couple weeks and have my tent and bed bars on the way. Let me know if you guys plan any Ohio or surrounding area trips this summer.

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

All right, real skid (no more Toyota stock aluminum foil) and EO sliders just installed So basic armor in place. Anyone plan to get out in the Ohio or surrounding states in the next couple months?

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

All right, real skid (no more Toyota stock aluminum foil) and EO sliders just installed So basic armor in place. Anyone plan to get out in the Ohio or surrounding states in the next couple months?
Headed to Rush Offroad in October....if hard partying isn't your thing you'll be uncomfortable...this is NOT a kid friendly event....its also NOT an OB event to be clear....its my birthday!

TacoD

Rank V

Advocate III

Delaware
First Name
Don
Last Name
Siegrist
Member #

Headed to Rush Offroad in October....if hard partying isn't your thing you'll be uncomfortable...this is NOT a kid friendly event....its also NOT an OB event to be clear....its my birthday!
Hey man, thanks for the offer! My time of partying like that has pretty much passed but hope you have a great time and Happy Birthday!!

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

No worries....D&R Motors in C-Bus has been hosting a Toyota meet up about once a month...hit them up and they can tell you the dates...its not a OB event but they know me well and are cool dudes....