Hurricane, UT
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7HOS
My awning arrived the other day and I mounted it on the stock rack. Very happy with the ease of use and overall build quality. With the warm spring weather finally here I’ll enjoy bringing my own shade. IMG_3282.JPGIMG_3291.JPG2018-04-01 0025.JPGIMG_3300.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Mike Q

SW_UT_FJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hurricane, UT
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7HOS
Are you happy with the size of it? I'm trying to figure out what size to get (mounting to the side of a 5th gen 4Runner).
I do wish I would have bought the 6’ awning and side mounted it, especially now that the RTT is mounted. The 4’ awning is easy to deploy and stow with one person, I’d think the 6’ would also be easy to set up by yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: roninrunner

roninrunner

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chesapeake, VA
Member #

My 6' ARB mounted on the right side, which is the size you are probably looking for Roninrunner. SW_UT still thinking about adding the 4' ARB to the back of my FJ.View attachment 56695
That's exactly what I was thinking. Found someone selling both a 6' and 4' that I'm going to try and buy. Figure 6' can go on the side and 4' in the back. Or on my wife's Outback for the odd occasion we take it on an adventure.