Appalachian Toyota Round-Up

• HTML tutorial

Wayobrent

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler II

Alabama
Member #

Any one going to the Appalachian Toyota Round-Up at windrock park? I searched and didn't see a post about it. also I'm new here so hey! Its august 30th-september 3rd.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Wayobrent

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler II

Alabama
Member #

I messed up and missed the registration deadline. but I'll most likely still go just to ride the park. maybe I can still participate in the group rides.

BillB

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chesapeake, Virginia
Member #

Unable to go (just got back from a 7000 mile trip to CO, UT, WY, SD, etc.). I am sponsoring the event. Look for a $100 Amazon gift card in the raffle from the Auto ModList app.

Tomorrow, a contest will launch for "best build thread" using the Auto ModList app. The winner, selected at random from users with "attending ATR" in their Auto ModList app profile will be reimbursed for their driver registration fee ($90). Follow @automodlist on Instagram or the Facebook page for contest rules (available at 6:00 AM) We will also be recognizing the best builds. Wish I could go! Get a head start on the contest (download the app, add or update your build thread, add "attending ATR" to your Auto ModList profile)

Reactions: Wayobrent