Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

I am sure someone will correct me with the correct name of it. There is an app called overlander? Where it shows alot of boonedocking and formal none formal camp areas and areas that are hots spots. Even shoes parking in alot of places. If i can find the actual name ill repost it. But its been helpful. I have it on my tablet but not on my phone

Tank2005TJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Abbotsford , BC , Ca
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Morin
Member #

I am sure someone will correct me with the correct name of it. There is an app called overlander? Where it shows alot of boonedocking and formal none formal camp areas and areas that are hots spots. Even shoes parking in alot of places. If i can find the actual name ill repost it. But its been helpful. I have it on my tablet but not on my phone

ioverlander

Reactions: Stoggie95

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
IOverlander and Ultimate Campground (which includes dispersed camping areas)

TOUGE

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gold Coast QLD, Australia
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Ash
Member #

As other people have said IOverlander, I use this mainly for more boon docking and side of road/trail hideouts, a lot of the spots on there the can be illegal or are for vanners so like walmart carparks.

Ultimate Campgrounds is great because it has the most national park, national forest, state park, most county parks and city park campgounds, a lot of dispersed spots and BLM land spots. I find it more reliable and updated way more by users. Ultimate CP also has photos and reviews of most spots. The Dyrt is just like Ultimate CP just a new version really. You have to pay for both Ultimate CP and Dyrt. The Ultimate CP and Dyrt apps are must nicer than IOverlander. Dyrt's PC web interface is the nicest of the lot. Ultimate CP and Dyrt also have hike in campgrounds listed if you are into that as well

Reactions: Roam_CO85

Retinens803

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
CJC
Last Name
CJC
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BMJ
Thanks for The Dyrt app. Seems very community driven. It was free however, at least from the App Store