• HTML tutorial

Anza Borrego Planning!

Bijan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey guys! I am going to Anza Borrego on March 17-22. I'm doing this trip solo, as no friends are family are interested being stuck in a desert for 5 days.

What are some BLM areas to camp at? Looking for some of the more cool spots to sleep. I have a good idea of which trails I want to do, but can't get too carried away as I know I'll be going with no spotter. If any of you have inputs on things to see, do, and explore...please let me know!

And feel free to join too! This is one of my lesser planned trips, so I'm just going to be driving around and enjoying the nature instead of worrying about proper route navigation and being on time, etc. I'll be hopefully shooting the milky way if the skies are clear enough, so if you're interested in astrophotography..here's an open invite! Thanks! Picture of all the parts going on this week before I leave!IMG_9335.JPG

S

SubeeBen

Where are you located approx. as I live in Alpine 40 minutes east of downtown S.D. & have been wanting to take my wife & daughter out there for a little lite off-roading ?

Bijan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Where are you located approx. as I live in Alpine 40 minutes east of downtown S.D. & have been wanting to take my wife & daughter out there for a little lite off-roading ?
I'm coming from North Orange County!

S

SubeeBen

Gotcha . Either way would love to hook up with another OB. Brother. Are you ok with my wife &11year old daughter along for the ride ?

Bijan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Gotcha . Either way would love to hook up with another OB. Brother. Are you ok with my wife &11year old daughter along for the ride ?
Not one bit! Any specific day(s) you want to meet up? I should've made an actual event for more people to join!

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

I might be interested. I am also coming from north orange county. Anaheim hills.

Square Foot

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

I am thinking about going out to Borrego this weekend as well. It would be great to meet up.

Square Foot

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

I'm thinking of heading out to Fish Creek Wash tomorrow mid morning. Looks pretty scenic and nothing too crazy.