Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

I’m looking to do trip to Anza Borrego then to Joshua tree on November 8th- whenever I wanna go home. Looking to avoid as much of that ND winter as I can. I am still planning the trip down and back. Hoping to spend the majority of it off road back to North Dakota. Any one want to join in, the more the merrier.

S

SubeeBen

I will pm you my contact info. I am about 1 hour west of Anza & would like go for a day trip out there

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

So I’ve added to the trip, Starting in anza for a few days the to Joshua tree for about 3-4 days. From there I plan on heading to Death Valley for a few days. From there I’m going to work my way over to the redwood Forrest and check out as much as I can in between. If anyone knows some cool trails along the way it would be greatly appreciated. I will be in California from the 5th to the 26th. Or so...

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

Plan is to be in the Anza Borrego on the 7th of November. Then from there pretty much wing it. I'm not big on planning just getting out there and having fun. Im open for any suggestions on good trails or camp grounds.

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Depending on the route you plan to take if you are going through the bishop area I would stay a couple days and check it out. Alot of historical stuff to check out and cool things to see especially if you are into ghost town and old building remains

OnMyWaypoint

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Union City, California 94587, United States
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Calub
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WE6ABC
Can't wait to hear about your trip. We're planning a similar trip leaving the day after Christmas. We're planning on going to Joshua Tree, Anza Borrego and Los Padres totalling 10 days, give or take a day. Looking forward on hearing about the trails you took with your rig and what hiking spots are "must-do's".
Thanks!!!

I’m looking to do trip to Anza Borrego then to Joshua tree on November 8th- whenever I wanna go home. Looking to avoid as much of that ND winter as I can. I am still planning the trip down and back. Hoping to spend the majority of it off road back to North Dakota. Any one want to join in, the more the merrier.

Enthusiast I

Alameda, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Vandehey
Can't wait to hear about your trip. We're planning a similar trip leaving the day after Christmas. We're planning on going to Joshua Tree, Anza Borrego and Los Padres totalling 10 days, give or take a day. Looking forward on hearing about the trails you took with your rig and what hiking spots are "must-do's".
Thanks!!!
Hey BeeeCeee. Thinking about a SoCal trip in the 12/21-12/31 range too. Have you made solid plans?

OnMyWaypoint

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Union City, California 94587, United States
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Calub
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WE6ABC
Hi Butterondonut,(Awesome name, btw). My wife, daughter, and I are going for sure but the dates are still up in the air. Joshua Tree may end up being a day trip depending on the weather. The forecast shows below freezing temps at night. brr. Our plan is to stay in Anza Borrego for a few nights.

It would be nice to meet up if our schedules match.

Hey BeeeCeee. Thinking about a SoCal trip in the 12/21-12/31 range too. Have you made solid plans?