Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

I have them on my Jeep Grand Cherokee feel free to check out the pics in my profile excellent tire so far have no issues made for what we want to do basically there are no reviews there such a new tire I would give him five stars so far I've had them on for a few months without issue I'm running the 33x 10. 50 s so far I will buy another set when these ones are done20170611_115758.jpg

Last edited:

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

I have them on my Jeep Grand Cherokee feel free to check out the pics in my profile excellent tire so far have no issues made for what we want to do basically there are no reviews there such a new tire I would give him five stars so far I've had them on for a few months without issue I'm running the 33x 10. 50 s so far I will buy another set when these ones are doneView attachment 25995
Cool....TY @ZJ GRIZZLY

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I'm trying to decide between these and the BFG KO2s.

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Well Ill let eveyone know how they do. I went ahead and ordered a set.
Trust me you won't be sorry mine are being tested in 115 to 120 degrees right now and they're holding up fantastic driving 60 miles round-trip to work no issues just remember to keep proper air pressure and rotate them properly and it will last pretty good it seems like once again no issues I think you'll be very happy with these tires. Ps upon installation get an alignment done and get a check periodically just to make sure that it does not destroy the tires by being out of alignment

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Trust me you won't be sorry mine are being tested in 115 to 120 degrees right now and they're holding up fantastic driving 60 miles round-trip to work no issues just remember to keep proper air pressure and rotate them properly and it will last pretty good it seems like once again no issues I think you'll be very happy with these tires. Ps upon installation get an alignment done and get a check periodically just to make sure that it does not destroy the tires by being out of alignment
Yeah I am meticulous about maint on the Jeep. Im actually trussing the front axle and replacing all the ball joints with Synergy joints at same time. They will align it too.

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Yeah I am meticulous about maint on the Jeep. Im actually trussing the front axle and replacing all the ball joints with Synergy joints at same time. They will align it too.
I've been a BFG mud terrain guy in my whole life this is my first set of generals because they were a new tire designed for what we like to do so I am extremely happy with them I'm sure you will be good choice on the ball joints let me know how you like it after it's done

Reactions: RootedWanderers