Anyone travelling to Expo West from the NW?

• HTML tutorial

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We have been tossing around the idea of making a quick trip down to Expo West this year, and wondering if anyone else from the NW was thinking the same?

Reactions: MeliMK

MeliMK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orwigsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Melinda
Last Name
Killian
Member #

We are already on the hook to be at our VA house all of May, otherwise we would be there for sure! See you guys at PNW tho, or after.

Reactions: OTH Overland
U

UgotWheelz

We are already on the hook to be at our VA house all of May, otherwise we would be there for sure! See you guys at PNW tho, or after.
I’m not sure if I’m going to go to Expo West or if I’m going to the high altitude overland retreat with coyote works and adventures with Roscoe either works for me because I plan to do expo Pacific Northwest

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We are a bit bummed about both events happening on the same weekend, have been trying to make one of Casey's trips for a while, but really want to make it to West and have not had time the past few years. Will be making a quick road trip down and back with Friday and Saturday at the Expo with a VRBO for accommodations. Will be camping at the PNW Expo again this year.

Reactions: MeliMK

Zummaj

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New Smyrna, Florida, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Spoor
Member #

Leaving from Denver on the 16th to Expo West23, route via Weston Pass / TinCup (ish) on the way to the expo. Arrive on 18th to camp at expo. Then more on the way back.