Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Mine came with the name Nomad (14' Nomad solo-tandem from Hornbeck Boats in the Adirondacks), and that suits me just fine. Easy to get in and out of, a pleasure to paddle, and a real treat as a fishing canoe.

limitedhorizons_1026-1028.jpg

ashore_1056-1028.jpg

Reactions: CR-Venturer

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Here's the overwatering rig I want! :D

Some are insanely expensive, but I found one in BC listed for 34k that looks like it would totally fit my CR-V.

DO WANT.

Laurits

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Laurits
Last Name
Jorgensen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HamHead
Service Branch
USNCB (Seabees)
We are thinking about naming our future overwater vessel "Elan". We let this Nordhavn get away as retirement is still a few years away for us but a similar boat is in our future. We will start liquidating possessions in the next couple of years so we can throw off the lines and start a new adventure. Although if much more crowded in our area we may pull in the time table.

View attachment 107855
Nice boat for ocean and coastal cruising. I used to have large sailboats when I lived in San Francisco. We moved to Florida where I wound up with a 27ft center console sport fisher. I just got tired of dumping small fortunes into a hole in the water. So now I'm a triple sport dude: Overlanding, fly fishing and ocean fishing. Keeps me busy in my retirement.

Reactions: Brewbud