Anyone in the Atlanta, GA Area?

• HTML tutorial

John Yoder

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Woodstock, GA
Member #

Love the pop up version, makes it more compact and nimble vs full size utility trailer. I am not sure if smittybilt is better than CVT. Ive watched endless videos and read pages of reviews on both and did not notice any major differences. CVT offers different styles though which I've heard are better. Summit version is better for colder weather, CVT also offers more size options. but the basic entry CVT compared to the smittybilt are almost identical. except in price. got my smittbilt for $700 from 4wd.com with a coupon where cheapest CVT is $1300. the smittybilt is now on version 2.0 or 3.0 which had made many durably improvements that i plan on reviewing throughout continued usage.
Wow! I did not think that the CVT tents were that expensive!

Reactions: Brandon Moebs

John Yoder

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Woodstock, GA
Member #

Awesome job Jon. Love it. I live in Town Center area and would love to see that trailer sometime. Your handy work is exactly why we are planning an off road trailer meetup
Wow brother, you are really close to me! I live off Bellsferry Road by Hobgood Park. Anytime you want to meet up, I will bring the trailer for you to look at!

Reactions: Keith McAlister

Fly247365

Rank III

Pathfinder II

Villa Rica, Carroll County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Christensen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Awesome!!! I have family out in your area, we should get meet up and run some trials sometime!!!
I fairly new to the area myself, but have run a few trails in north GA. I drop a line next time I head out.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

WillRunner

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loganville, GA
Member #

Hey All,

Just thought I'd throw it out there, some co-workers and I are going to attend the Atlanta International Auto Show this weekend at the World Congress Center... I know it's not an off road/overland event but it still involves vehicles, and possibly some drooling on my part lol... Let me know if any of you are interested in meeting up there...
http://goautoshow.com/show-dates-hours/

Ichibahn

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, GA
Member #

Reactions: WillRunner