Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Looking to explore with more outlanders in the Charlotte,NC area. Anyone close by?
I work in Charlotte live over in kings mountain I'll be heading up to linville falls this weekend me at the wife go for weekend trips couple times a month

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Sounds good just let me know when I'm always looking to head to the mountains this weekend I'll be in linville falls next weekend I'm staying close to the house and going to kings mountain state park and thanksgiving week I'm heading to black rock state park ing GA and do some exploring down that way

Counterpoise

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi, I routed a trip for my son (Wrangler tj) hwy 321 N to Richland rd north of Lenoir. This may not be a good route for stock vehicles, as it can be rough and challenging. From there or for starters went from the Wilson creek area, Mortimer, Edgemont and wound around towards Linville falls Old 181 (Kistler Mem Hwy) past Wisemans view and down towards Lake James. Some pavement, but lots of dirt/gravel roads. I don't remember the route as it's been a good while back. I'm sure with a good map/gazetteer you will be able to put together some rewarding treks. Lots of good hiking photos along the way. Cheers.