NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
I’m in the foothills triad area..... lenoir, Morganton, hickory area. Anyone close to the area. I travel to the tri-cities TN area quite often to visit family.

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I am in the Monroe area but I frequent Hickory and Marion

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Local.

I am the Associate Ambassador for the SE Region, specifically for NC/SC region. When the weather warms up we will be doing group hangouts and trips so keep an ear out.

Feel free to hit me up if you need any help, have any questions, or want to go wheel!

Reactions: Qmed Joe

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
Local.

I am the Associate Ambassador for the SE Region, specifically for NC/SC region. When the weather warms up we will be doing group hangouts and trips so keep an ear out.

Feel free to hit me up if you need any help, have any questions, or want to go wheel!
Good deal man. Thank you for what you do in OB and in the real world.

Reactions: NC-Trooper

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

Welcome! I live South of Charlotte in SC. Go through Hky and Lenoir on way to App State to visit our daughter.
Have you been on Richland rd in Blowing Rock? I heard again that they closed it? Have you heard anything?

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
Welcome! I live South of Charlotte in SC. Go through Hky and Lenoir on way to App State to visit our daughter.
Have you been on Richland rd in Blowing Rock? I heard again that they closed it? Have you heard anything?
No. I have some family that lives on the paved road and went to a wedding on the private stuff but that was before I had a 4wd. Legality of richlands road seems like it changes monthly sometimes.

Reactions: Qmed Joe

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
I was up at App this weekend and saw a good looking Baja style Tacoma at the apartments but didn’t get a chance to drive by twice.

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
Just found some on other forums, that state it is gated now. Getting less and less at least around the SE to get Offroad.
I’m working an angle for small groups but the damage has already been done so I’m not sure it’ll pan out.

Qmed Joe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fleetwood, NC, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
QMED
Member #

No. I have some family that lives on the paved road and went to a wedding on the private stuff but that was before I had a 4wd. Legality of richlands road seems like it changes monthly sometimes.
Yep, guy on Tacomaworld told me it was privately owned.

GroundedLP

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Gwisdalla
Member #

I start work down there every night. It’s too crowded for me so I try and get to the outskirts as quick as I can.
I have my camper here and have been here for about a year, I own a business and we do a lot of work for Apple. But would love to get together as I know absolutely no one here.

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
I have my camper here and have been here for about a year, I own a business and we do a lot of work for Apple. But would love to get together as I know absolutely no one here.
I’m down man. We are heading to brown mountain for an overnight trip in April. If you haven’t seen the link I’ll look for it and send it to ya. Most everyone is from Charlotte area but there’s a few up this way and in trailersville.

GroundedLP

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Gwisdalla
Member #

I’m down man. We are heading to brown mountain for an overnight trip in April. If you haven’t seen the link I’ll look for it and send it to ya. Most everyone is from Charlotte area but there’s a few up this way and in trailersville.
I saw that, I’m trying to figure out the schedule of these jobs so I can commit.