Anyone in Mexico? Jeep patriot brushguard availability? Check this out for me please.......

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
This dude is in Mexico and just purchased this brushguard for his pat. If I can find out where, I would pay good money for one.

D3VM41L's 2012 Jeep Patriot FWD Build | Jeep Patriot Forums

I cannot sign in there because I called out a numbnuts who thought he was going to race is CVT based patriot in the baja 1000. Also, he's a racist fleabag....called him on that one too.

Thanks in advance if anyone can get me more information on this one!

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

Awesome, if you could, see if you can get some info off him.

Thanks a million!
Keep an eye on the thread, looks like he installed it already and he’s got people asking.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust that kit. I have a vague recollection of the mounting point and if you get into a wreck, it would do more damage than it would help. When I built my bumper, I welded it to the actual front bumper. Probably not good for airbag sensors but it kept the vehicle from being totaled when I skid into a Chevy 1500 that decided to park on a 70mph highway. All it took was a ratchet strap holding the hood down to drive 20 miles home.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Keep an eye on the thread, looks like he installed it already and he’s got people asking.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust that kit. I have a vague recollection of the mounting point and if you get into a wreck, it would do more damage than it would help. When I built my bumper, I welded it to the actual front bumper. Probably not good for airbag sensors but it kept the vehicle from being totaled when I skid into a Chevy 1500 that decided to park on a 70mph highway. All it took was a ratchet strap holding the hood down to drive 20 miles home.
It's not for accidents. It's for keeping brush from cracking your headlights and front grill. And it makes for a great place to mount forward lighting. I have had them on 3 other vehicles and I love them. If I can get one for the Pat, I am!