Anyone in Boise/West Central Idaho?

• HTML tutorial

stevenboise

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
Member #

What about the Washington one? Anyone been to that one?
We attended the NWOLRally and the Overland Expo last year and had a good time at both (first timer for both as well). The NWOLRally is more of a giant meet/greet with lots of vendors. The Overland Expo has more technical courses to attend and classes you can go to. The NWOLRally, not so much.

We met a lot people and took in some lectures and such.

Overall, we enjoyed both Rallies.

Bowtied13

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burton
Anyone have any recommendations for some easy/moderate trails in the Treasure Valley area? I don't know of many places and would like to explore a little. Ideally something within a days drive to start off. TIA

OffroadTreks

Rank IV

Advocate II

Nomad
Member #

Anyone have any recommendations for some easy/moderate trails in the Treasure Valley area? I don't know of many places and would like to explore a little. Ideally something within a days drive to start off. TIA
You have to head a little further out of the valley to find stuff.

Come find us over here >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/225772497966846/

Not openly sharing locations on this site.

MtnPwnd

Rank 0

Traveler I

Mountain Home Idaho
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7IFA
Hello! Just saw this thread and knew I had to throw my info out there too. I'm out in Mountain Home and am going to pick up a Toyota Sequoia. Would love to network and eventually take a ride with the group.

Reactions: Bowtied13

OutsideSeth

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1SLA
My fiancee and I moved to Boise in May from the East Coast. We were just done with the lifestyle there and wanted to live somewhere that we could spend time in the mountains exploring, snowboarding, and rock climbing. We landed here and traded in the Subaru for a GMC Canyon to explore the back roads with a little more ground clearance than a WRX affords.

Overland_Co

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Boise Idaho
First Name
Wil
Last Name
Harrison
Member #

My fiancee and I moved to Boise in May from the East Coast. We were just done with the lifestyle there and wanted to live somewhere that we could spend time in the mountains exploring, snowboarding, and rock climbing. We landed here and traded in the Subaru for a GMC Canyon to explore the back roads with a little more ground clearance than a WRX affords.
Welcome, we live here in boise there are lots of places around her to explore

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome Seth, There is lot's to do within a few hours from here. Great Climbing, Skiing, Fly-Fishing, Mtn Biking.Etc. Greater Treasure Valley has good Local Foods, Breweries, Wineries. David

Reactions: OutsideSeth

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

Hey all! Just found this thread, I am in the Mountain Home area looking to meet others! I skimmed the thread and I see others from Mountain Home too!

Reactions: PaintedHarlot