Driftwood
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Vickery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5IAW
Just registered and will be leaving from Austin on Wednesday, June 5th. It will be at Byrd's Adventure Center and should be a blast!

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
I'm seriously thinking about it. Pending weather. This time of the year can be a little roudy or humid. But I'll more than likely be there

Reactions: Michael Hyden

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

I’m very seriously considering this! Forgive my ignorance, but I had no idea this event was going to be held so close to home. I’m going to get with the wifey and confirm her schedule and I’ll definitely let you know.
I have to check with my boss too but i’ll Should be able to go. I’ll be leaving from McKinney

Reactions: TexasGXGuy

Taco-X

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Springfield, MO
First Name
Darron
Last Name
Cathcart
Member #

I'd like to attend this rally as well. Why isn't the event listed in the "Rally Point" events? I think the turnout would be better if it was put out there for the community. I'll be heading down from Springfield, MO if anyone wants to caravan.

Reactions: Bradley beyer

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Any problem getting there with all the flooding happening on arkansas river? I would assume with all the rain theve had expect some road washouts.

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
I won’t be able to leave until early Friday AM... but look forward to meeting y’all there!

Michael Hyden

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yukon, OK
Member #

Any problem getting there with all the flooding happening on arkansas river? I would assume with all the rain theve had expect some road washouts.
A buddy helping put the rally on says everything is ok. I’d be extra cautious if you need to cross any rivers or creeks. I’m guessing the paved roads are ok. I know Fort Smith had roads closed last week.