Wanted Anyone have some license plates they would sale?

• HTML tutorial

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Any chance anyone has some old license plates they are not using and would sale me? I have a project that I would be using them for that will be kind of cool I think? I had some saved up and lost them in the fire I had here almost 3 years ago! I would be willing to pay for the plates and pay for postage. If you have some that you would sale, please PM me. These do need to be antique! I’m hoping to have some from as many different states as possible. Looking for 10-12 plates. Thank-you, Vance.

Matthew Reed

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Any chance anyone has some old license plates they are not using and would sale me? I have a project that I would be using them for that will be kind of cool I think? I had some saved up and lost them in the fire I had here almost 3 years ago! I would be willing to pay for the plates and pay for postage. If you have some that you would sale, please PM me. These do need to be antique! I’m hoping to have some from as many different states as possible. Looking for 10-12 plates. Thank-you, Vance.
Let me check my garage. I believe I have some VA and ME plates I can part with

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Matthew Reed, that would be great! Let me know if you do, and I can pay you through PayPal or send you a postal money order if that works for you? Vance.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Happy to send you some if you are still needing them. Just let me know.

Matthew Reed

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Matthew Reed, that would be great! Let me know if you do, and I can pay you through PayPal or send you a postal money order if that works for you? Vance.
I found a Maine plate and a Georgia plate stashed in my garage. Used to have some Virginia plates too but they seem to have gone missing. I’ve moved a half dozen times in as many years so no real surprise there. Shoot me a message and we can figure out the shipping