Anyone from the Edmonton Area?

• HTML tutorial

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

Nice!! Good to hear there are a few people from the Edmonton area!, Clifford is a great looking Tundra! Will def wave. Do you guys ever plan trips and get out?
I’ve never been out with the group no. I think a few trips have been planned though. I just haven’t made one yet.

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

Is there a forum page for the Edmonton Area? Just trying to see if theres a group likes to explore and perhaps is into photography as well
I haven’t seen one specifically for Edmonton. They usually use a larger geographic area.

I’m sure finding a group that likes exploring can’t be hard in these parts. That’s usually why we’re here. [emoji16]

Any particular area that you’d like to give a whirl exploring?

Verken1Studios

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
R
I haven’t seen one specifically for Edmonton. They usually use a larger geographic area.

I’m sure finding a group that likes exploring can’t be hard in these parts. That’s usually why we’re here. [emoji16]

Any particular area that you’d like to give a whirl exploring?
Haha true true, really wanting to explore a lot more of the forestry trunk road, Whitehorse Wildland, mountain park etc etc, as well as go up limestone mountain again!

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

Haha true true, really wanting to explore a lot more of the forestry trunk road, Whitehorse Wildland, mountain park etc etc, as well as go up limestone mountain again!
I like how you think. I’ve often thought that an exploratory trip through the coal valley (cadomin, mountain park etc) identifying the abandoned towns would be cool.

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome to the Forum. Was in Edmonton earlier this month. We stayed south and east of the University. Had a great couple days. Wonderful trip through Banff and Jasper. We'll be back into greater Alberta... Looking forward to exploring the Waterton Lakes and Akamina area.

Reactions: Verken1Studios

Verken1Studios

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
R
That's exactly where it was yeah.

Thanks! Been a fun truck so far! Kinda wish I would have waited for the diesel Jeep Gladiator though
Nice! looks like it was a nice day out at Abraham, The new Jeep Gladiators are nice! but so is your truck! What about the Gladiator do you like over the Colorado Bison?

Keifer121

Rank 0

Contributor I

Also how much more modern it is compared to the Colorado, with adaptive cruise control, push button start, removable doors & roof, blind spot monitoring. Makes it a great on and off road vehicle

bdsinclair

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Beaumont, Alberta, Canada
Member #

Hey folks, I'm in Beaumont/Edmonton area. Love to go out and explore. Would have to be careful with winter setting in but still would be nice to head out or at least meet up for coffee every other week or so... depending on how many people there are.

Reactions: dblack