Anyone from SD? Trail run?

• HTML tutorial

nicolesea

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mission Valley San Diego
Member #

ive always wanted to go there, I haven't been yet. are you allowed to camp there?
Highly recommend checking it out and yes they offer different types of camping there RVs, camp sites, and primitive. I prefer primitive since I like being in the middle of nowhere with not too many people around for the sake of peace and quiet. Only thing is ground fires are not permitted, only metal can containers for fires, but I don't mind that at all.

Reactions: T-88

OutOfStep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

Highly recommend checking it out and yes they offer different types of camping there RVs, camp sites, and primitive. I prefer primitive since I like being in the middle of nowhere with not too many people around for the sake of peace and quiet. Only thing is ground fires are not permitted, only metal can containers for fires, but I don't mind that at all.
oh ok cool. camp sites are cool but most of em you have to reserve and pay. I prefer the primitive as well. I guess what I meant to ask if its free lol. cus I know valley of the moon youre allowed to camp for 14 days without a fee. but to get to the actual valley, my Taco is not capable yet, at least I don't think so

nicolesea

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mission Valley San Diego
Member #

nicolesea

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mission Valley San Diego
Member #

Dopee. That helps out a lot good info, thank you :]

What other trail runs and camp sites do you like to go to? My taco is gonna get lifted soon, need to test her out after
Santiago peak and otay truck trail are good runs, I’ve camped in Parker Arizona and Ocotillo Wells so far, I want to do big bear in spring

Reactions: OutOfStep

OutOfStep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

Forgot to mention Burns canyon trail is one of my favorites and I highly recommend. It’s from Pioneertown to Big Bear, and a stock Tacoma would be just fine. Also Berdoo Canyon road that starts in Indio (my hometown) is a fun trail into Joshua Tree! And Bee Canyon Truck Trail is a good one.
awesome! ill definitely put that on my list. good looks!

Reactions: nicolesea