Anyone else get a break from the cold this weekend?

• HTML tutorial

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
8498C5F7-7FEE-43F3-AB94-594F952CEB4C.jpeg 88F0BC40-6A4A-4948-A99C-843500DB4A78.jpeg We got up in the 60s today. It’s a nice break in what has been a frigid January. I decided to go hit a state park with my two youngest. My 12 yr old daughter and I will set out on a 5 day camping adventure next Wednesday. I’m hoping we don’t return to the frigid stuff before we get back.

James Deaton

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Boise hasn’t had that cold of a winter this year... mid 40s recently.

Nice setup there with the hammocks. We just bought a $17 one on Amazon, can’t wait to try it.

Do you put all those cases on your roof rack during travel?

Kage

Rank 0

Traveler I

Yup! Took the kids on a short hike at a local park for the boys first "Big Boy" hike. He managed to hike nearly all of the 2 mile trail himself!

JzzR83

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Savage, MN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0VFV
Yup. The last few days here in MN it has been in the 40's. People are running shirtless and wearing shorts it is so warm. Much better than the -19 we had overnight just a week or so ago.

MrCoffee

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
U
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1PMW
YES! Got a nice break from the cold this weekend. Drove the oldest kid to college yesterday with the windows down, got to go play a bit in the Escape, even pulled the Vette and Stang out of storage to wash them! Sadly, had to work too, so no exploring.

Working outside (doing tree work) it has been brutal since Christmas. Getting the bucket truck started in -10 weather has been a daily challenge.