Anyone Canceling an adventure (namely in CA)?

• HTML tutorial

elromero3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

Had a trip for Anza planned for April 11-13 also. Cancelled it and we're spending the time fixing up the trailers and doing maintenance to the rig and house while sheltering in place. Have plans for mother's day and father's day trips, mother's day doesn't look like it's going to happen either. We will see. Hope everyone's staying safe and to see you guys out on the trail someday soon.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just put off our Continental Divide Expedition that would have started in Ca then to NM then up to Canada. To many unknowns and we didnt want to waste all of the time we had in the planing. Next year ;-)

NJ5

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Colorado
First Name
NJ
Last Name
Jordan
Already did -- was supposed to be in Idyllwild for the weekend, instead stayed home and installed my HAM radio, pulled my popup under the porch, broke into the wiring chores I've been putting off and hunkered down. I can wait a few weeks to enjoy the rest of my life.

"I can wait a few weeks to enjoy the rest of my life."

Wise words!!

Virginiawilderness

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vienna, Virginia
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Rachel and I canceled a 3 week trip we planned for Arizona and Utah between May and June. We’d planned to do The Grand Canyon, Coyote Buttes, and some other spots.