Any trails for a full sized silverado near virginia beach?

• HTML tutorial

denw

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Virginia Beach
Member #

I would like to go out on some trails with my truck nothing technical or crazy just some simple trails to take the family for a ride? THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!truck_bath.jpg

Jeff B

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Putnam County, New York, USA
Member #

I have vacationed there a few times and explored. I didn't see any places that could even be off road. There are beaches south in North Carolina that you could go on.

denw

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Virginia Beach
Member #

I know about the OBX beaches and i know there are actually no trails in VA beach, i meant within a decently short drive from here. Thanks ;)

denw

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Virginia Beach
Member #

I know what you meant. Probably the closest trail type area to you other than a locals type spot would be Peters Mills or George Washington State Forest.
ok thanks! I'll check them out...yea i didn't think there would be anything close oh well.

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I was wondering the same thing.. I would love to take my son down that way to see the Naval Ships and get to experience some of the jets taking off from Oceana.. but not much that I can find in the way of trails or camping.. Maybe up on the eastern shore.. I don't know

TacoSquid

Rank 0

Contributor I

Mechanicsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Boushard
Ham/GMRS Callsign
None
Not for your truck but a few bikes in the back then ride the false cape state park. I have ridden out there and camped overnight it was a blast. I had the whole beach to myself. Bring bug spray the bitting flies are a pain without it.