Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I am dying for an adventure and would like to go explore on the Eastern Shore a bit.. does anyone know of any good places to run and camp out that way? Thank you!!

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

If you are looking for beach driving, head to Corova, NC, in the Outer Banks. It’s close, it’s beautiful and you can check the box on an ‘epic’ east coast off-road experience. I’d wait two weeks, however, so you miss the pre-school season summer crowds. Be sure to do your research, there are a few ‘must-do’s’ before you get your tires on the sand. Safe travels!

Reactions: ODOverland

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

If you are looking for beach driving, head to Corova, NC, in the Outer Banks. It’s close, it’s beautiful and you can check the box on an ‘epic’ east coast off-road experience. I’d wait two weeks, however, so you miss the pre-school season summer crowds. Be sure to do your research, there are a few ‘must-do’s’ before you get your tires on the sand. Safe travels!
Thank you for that!! And 2 weeks from now will be perfect timing.. get the kids settled at school and then take a weekend trip to do some beach exploring.. now for the rabbit hole of research and planning haha!

Reactions: Specter