Launch Member

Traveler III

Konstanz, Germany
First Name
phil
Last Name
mädler
Member #

Hey folks, i‘m planning on heading to Sardinia and Corsica for a two month trip with my wife and then 10 month old daughter while I am on parental leave during May and June 2019. Do you guys have any recommendations for some cool spots to camp or some decent trails? Our Rig is a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder with RTT.
Cheers Phil

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Unfortunally I have no clue. But.... There is especially on Corsica lots of great tracks to drive and also great campspots.
That is what I heard of.
Think Sardinia is the the same.

Love to see that footage you bring from there.

Enjoy your trip.

Reactions: family-overland

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Well i don't know tracks there but what i know is Corsica is a tiny mountain and too many people came without any respect for decades- like usual - and now sleeping in a van or a 4x4 in the wild is something people do not like at all there. So for your nights my advice is to find nice camping spot on gamping.fr this way nobody can tell you anything and you are not in a regular camping. Here for Corsica :
https://www.gamping.fr/explore/Corse--France

Reactions: family-overland

family-overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Konstanz, Germany
First Name
phil
Last Name
mädler
Member #

Well i don't know tracks there but what i know is Corsica is a tiny mountain and too many people came without any respect for decades- like usual - and now sleeping in a van or a 4x4 in the wild is something people do not like at all there. So for your nights my advice is to find nice camping spot on gamping.fr this way nobody can tell you anything and you are not in a regular camping. Here for Corsica :
https://www.gamping.fr/explore/Corse--France
Hey 76_overlander, thanks for your answer and the link to gamping.fr. That will help a lot for planning the trip.

Reactions: 76_overlander