Any K1500 Folk Out There??

• Thread starter Deleted member 16081
  • Start date
  • HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 16081

Hey I’m new to the forum. I got my first truck still, a 95 k1500 Silverado with a 3in lift, 33in tires, and bilstein shocks. Nothing fancy. Too many memories to get rid of this rig so I’m going to keep it. Just thought I’d go a more mature route than to continue destroying it rock crawling where it’s not meant to be. That being said, It has never let me down. When I get back home. I’ve already seen some good trails online in Georgia I can’t wait to hit up! Open to Any opinions and suggestions! Just looking for some good discussion

Looking to get a duramax (Colorado or Silverado) in the not to distance future. But other than that I’m looking forward to some good discussions! Glad to be here! Hope there’s others with a similar build because it’s not an easy one to find besides ones for just mudding and wheelin’.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Nice looking rig!

Looking into getting one myself in a few years (just have to pay off my little crossover first and save some money).

D

Deleted member 16081

Nice looking rig!

Looking into getting one myself in a few years (just have to pay off my little crossover first and save some money).
I’d recommend it! They’re getting nice and cheap now. I know I picked this one up for $4k (back before it was all rusted) then probably another grand or so to work out the kinks. But totally worth it

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Great platform , super reliable , dirt cheap to maintain and repair and you can find them for rather cheap . Just picked up a Tahoe with only 120k on the clock for 3k .

Hellhound_Overlanding

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Atwater California
First Name
Nathaniel
Last Name
Cavallero
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QXN
Just ran across this thread. This is my 95 Chevy extended cab k1500 sitting on a 6 inch lift running size 32 shoes.

D

Deleted member 16081

Nice rig. Makes me miss my old '93 K Blazer that was my first vehicle

View attachment 105487
Actually just sold mine to pay for a motorcycle. Can’t believe I sold it I loved it so much but the moving to the south from the north it was rusted so bad any repair was a process and no shops in GA would even work on her. May buy one just like her down here though for the same money and no rust and maybe a 6 inch lift this time