• HTML tutorial

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

Hello Overlander Bound Members,

I am thinking about planning a fall trip through NH on primarily Class VI roads. Will more than likely follow the Exploring NH route from the Canadian border to the coast. Was thinking that the fall foliage and the cooler weather would be a great time. Is anyone interested in joining the journey? Please let me know.

Thanks,
MtMan

Reactions: Alejandro

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I am thinking about planning a fall trip through NH on primarily Class VI roads. Will more than likely follow the Exploring NH route from the Canadian border to the coast. Was thinking that the fall foliage and the cooler weather would be a great time. Is anyone interested in joining the journey? Please let me know.

Thanks,
MtMan
Depends on the date, but I would be game. We have the East Region Run in VT the weekend of October 14. Otherwise, I could be down for a NH run.

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

I am open to any suggestions. I just want to get out for a few days in the fall time frame. I am planning to go on the East Region Run in October. I could do either before or after the October 14th date...

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

I'm still considering it. Maybe late October before it gets real cold.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I second that. I know Matt is planning something in Claremont for Mid November. Maybe something after Thanksgiving?

Reactions: gtomike

KAWR_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New York City
Member #

Thanks,
MtMan
I did that route about a month ago, didn't do the whole thing. I started after Mt. Washington and just did all the parts around Newport. There is actually some pretty challenging parts of the trail. I hit my car against a tree at one point ajaja it was really fun. Lots of campgrounds around there as well so it's a nice trip.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

I still haven't given up on doing a run this fall in NH, but have just not had enough time to get things together. I made a few runs on several Class VI roads in NH that are part of the ExploringNH route and they were pretty nice and in some place relatively challenging. If someone else has time to organize, I would be happy to join and help...