South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Eh, don't hunt so hard anymore. I like to bird hunt some and put occasional deer in the freezer. Just bought a 20 ga. single shot turkey gun with a green dot scope. That tungsten ammo supposed to be the thing. Gun is really lightweight so hoping that will help me keep up with my son. He likes to walk a lot.

My travels revolve around fishing 98% of the time. So much water, so little time!

Reactions: David_561cfd

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Hunting is why I got out of my WRX and into a pickup. Now I’ve got it all set up for camping and do that more often than hunt these days.

hrichard

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger III

Camden, DE, USA
First Name
HARRY
Last Name
RICHARD
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3UVV
Just a few from this year, 8 deer total in the freezer from the farm, various waterfowl, hoping for a turkey next week. Md/De

Attachments

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Been deer hunting for a little over 20 years. Taught both of my sons how to hunt and even though I didn't shoot anything last year where we hunt in MS my son who was 15 at the time shot two decent size Does so we have plenty of deer meat in the freezer. We won't buy any hamburger if we have deer burger in the freezer!

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I hunted up to 50years old, upland game, waterfowl, dear, elk, antelope, and whatever. I had a shoulder rebuilt and I gave up shooting because of the pain. I do miss it. Now I trade elk for tuna and yellow with my nephew for my game fix.