Norman Park, GA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OSP
upland hunter here, I run 2 vizslas for grouse and pheasant in CO. May take a shot at ptarmigan this fall as a side trip on a grouse weekend.
Awesome. I’m a quail guide. My personal dogs are a vizsla/setter drop, an English cocker, and a retired GSP. At work I throw in two pointers and two Brittany Spaniels.

jerdog53

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Mobile Alabama
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Moran
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0ZDX
upland hunter here, I run 2 vizslas for grouse and pheasant in CO. May take a shot at ptarmigan this fall as a side trip on a grouse weekend.
We had to let go of our Vizsla last September after 15 years, life just isn't the same with out her! She got her first Pheasant at 11 months and never stopped hunting. She will be missed!

denverdisco2

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Will
Last Name
Howard
Sorry to hear, I am not looking forward to that time. Luckily I have a ways to go hopefully. Black collar is 3 and orange is about 1.5 years. Still working getting them to work together/honor each other, individually they do great so I'm not to concerned. Any day out working them and neither get to cut up too bad is a better day than just about anywhere else

denverdisco2

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Will
Last Name
Howard
We had to let go of our Vizsla last September after 15 years, life just isn't the same with out her! She got her first Pheasant at 11 months and never stopped hunting. She will be missed!
If you are looking to get another Vizsla in the future and are looking for a breeder let me know. Got both of mine from the same breeder and they have a few of the top V's in the country right now.

jerdog53

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Mobile Alabama
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Moran
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0ZDX
If you are looking to get another Vizsla in the future and are looking for a breeder let me know. Got both of mine from the same breeder and they have a few of the top V's in the country right now.
We are looking for another Vizsla, albeit not hurriedly.

Reactions: Drifterman

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
This is one of the things that makes me miss home. I grew up hunting and fishing with my brothers and old man. Since moving to Oregon I've had some luck in seeing does and cows, but never anything with antlers. I wouldn't mind if my tag was for either sex. I've really enjoyed hunting in Oregon though, definitely more challenging. Getting an open shot is quite difficult here. Thinking about getting into waterfowl hunting this year. We recently picked up a new puppy. I have high Hope's for the little guy. Should be an excellent companion.

Attachments

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

This is one of the things that makes me miss home. I grew up hunting and fishing with my brothers and old man. Since moving to Oregon I've had some luck in seeing does and cows, but never anything with antlers. I wouldn't mind if my tag was for either sex. I've really enjoyed hunting in Oregon though, definitely more challenging. Getting an open shot is quite difficult here. Thinking about getting into waterfowl hunting this year. We recently picked up a new puppy. I have high Hope's for the little guy. Should be an excellent companion.
Love it! Here's some picks of my Sadie, a retrieving monster , she loves it...20160408_170408.jpgIMAG0231.jpg557798_10150713724821188_571425388_n.jpg The Chocolate is Shayna , and was my buddy that died a few years back, a great dog that was by my side through a lot, we still miss her.

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Sweet looking pup you got there! Here is my little guy. I went with high energy, lol.Screenshot_2018-09-11-15-16-01.jpeg20180801_144140.jpeg