Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Well we just drove about 45 minutes out into the Dixie National Forest and hit a total of 4 different trails all relatively easy and one moderate 2 mile hike to cascade falls a place where water flows from the rock it’s awesome also came across some elk and deer. the Jeep is coming along very nicely Going to take some but going save a little bit so I can get a bumper and winch but here is

Attachments

Brett L.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

Well we just drove about 45 minutes out into the Dixie National Forest and hit a total of 4 different trails all relatively easy and one moderate 2 mile hike to cascade falls a place where water flows from the rock it’s awesome also came across some elk and deer. the Jeep is coming along very nicely Going to take some but going save a little bit so I can get a bumper and winch but here is
That scenery really brings back some memories! My parents used to take me to Duck Creek numerous times every summer when I was a kid. We used to sleep in the back of my dad's Toyota pickup and fish the local lakes and ponds. I loved that whole area. I'm really looking forward to heading back there at some point for a visit. Thank you for sharing!!

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Your welcome I really do love it here ten minutes and I am on a trail I haven’t ever been on always something new

Reactions: Brett L.

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Man, it just felt good to finally get outside!!! They opened up some Forest Service area this last weekend & we took the opportunity to get the BEAST dirty...
IMG_5034.JPG
It was about 30 miles of easy dirt roads with some nice easy stream crossings. Not challenging, but still quite fun.

IMG_5024.JPG IMG_5025.JPG

Attachments

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Is that a sportsmobile? That is where my wife and I Want to end up I about ten years

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Is that a sportsmobile? That is where my wife and I Want to end up I about ten years
It will be a Sportsmobile type van when it's finished. I'm still working on it & have a ways to go...

I've drooled over these things for about 25 years. It took some time and some serious saving, but I was finally able to afford one when I retired a couple of years ago.

Now, I just gotta get it finished before I'm too old to use it :tonguewink:

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

Love the Dixie National Forest area! Just did a trip out there the other weekend, had a blast! Barely anyone around and a ton of options to camp!