Another Snow Run

• HTML tutorial

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Oh that! That's called a stick, it's a way of manually changing the gear. You may not have every encountered one before.
Really? I would expect that kind of talk from @O.Dfj but I thought we were cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear @Byron Eby plays with stick shifts all the time

Sent from my LGMS631 using OB Talk mobile app

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Oh that! That's called a stick, it's a way of manually changing the gear. You may not have every encountered one before.
Really? I would expect that kind of talk from @O.Dfj but I thought we were cool!

Well, sir, I tend to find myself around Zach more often than you. So, I learned his Jeep trash talk.

All trash aside, I had no clue the Jeep was standard, but it is still a Jeep. Hope you can make it!

Reactions: Kiachu1183

Rubilocal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pollock Pines Ca
Member #

Well, sir, I tend to find myself around Zach more often than you. So, I learned his Jeep trash talk.

All trash aside, I had no clue the Jeep was standard, but it is still a Jeep. Hope you can make it!
I know you guys have missed me, this hating is just your way of showing it

Reactions: Kiachu1183

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I heard, messed up the wheeling for a few people. I just wasn't going to fight that traffic, and I needed a weekend of chilling.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
The drive back was unusually the best part of the day. I think we were the only vehicles with traction lol. Oh and light bars. Lots and lots of lights.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

So I might not be able to make it. I think I'm gunna head to Alabama hills that weekend and do some camping before my classes start up.

Slamson00

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Still hoping I can swing it with the gf to make this run. Need to start working on her this week as I know she has plans for me this weekend. Will keep watching this thread and hoping the weather cooperates and drops more snow not rain up there this week.

Reactions: O.Dfj