Rank IV

Enthusiast II

New Jersey
First Name
J
Last Name
S
Member #

Just wanted to drop a quick hello before I head out for my trip this afternoon. From NJ South to Fl, sadly only one or two days there then West to TX. A couple days with my daughter then we go further west into TX for a few night camp at a state park. After that the real adventure begins. Further west eventually to the Pacific. I don't have a definite planned route but have A LOT of pinned locations I do plan on seeing. Maybe I'll bump into some of you out there. Look forward to getting deeper into this site but for now just wanted to say hey.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just wanted to drop a quick hello before I head out for my trip this afternoon. From NJ South to Fl, sadly only one or two days there then West to TX. A couple days with my daughter then we go further west into TX for a few night camp at a state park. After that the real adventure begins. Further west eventually to the Pacific. I don't have a definite planned route but have A LOT of pinned locations I do plan on seeing. Maybe I'll bump into some of you out there. Look forward to getting deeper into this site but for now just wanted to say hey.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Sounds like a great trip.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region” On your trip you can also reach out to other members by using the regional page or you can send a local map message to the area you are in at the time.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course