Berkeley Springs, WV, USA
First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Well, after 3 years and tons of mods to the Jeep...................... I have sold the Jeep!! Webought a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, exterior is Silver Sky. There was not a lot to choose from on the lot in Odessa, so the truck is coming from Dallas, hopefully I will have it by Tuesday. I am excited!

As I said and anyone who has seen my Jeepbuild, I have done a ton of mods, however I was still not happy with it as a daily driver, which it is. Lots of other reasons for the change, but that was a big one..........

Looking forward to the new truck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Levidale

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Yeah all the new vehicles here in Odessa are pretty damaged from the hail storm we had. Congrats on the new ride!
Thanks. Yeah I was there Saturday. Tons of damage and they only had a black one and I wanted silver.

Reactions: Levidale

Arizona Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cottonwood, Arizona
Member #

Welcome to the world of Tacos, and don't believe everything you read on Tacoma World. LOL
Buddy of mine got fed up and pissed off at the way his Jeep drove,rode, handled, and the fuel mileage he got so he got a Taco too. He loves his.

Reactions: Scott K

Scott K

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
SCOTT
Last Name
KEILMAN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1BOP
Welcome to the world of Tacos, and don't believe everything you read on Tacoma World. LOL
Buddy of mine got fed up and pissed off at the way his Jeep drove,rode, handled, and the fuel mileage he got so he got a Taco too. He loves his.
Thanks. I know what you mean about TW.....I have been reading. Exactly the same reason I made the switch.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Tacoma's are awesome. TW is a great resource. It doesn't take long to figure out who the shitheads are. Enjoy your new truck.

Reactions: Scott K