Annual winter Nor-Cal meet and greet/trail run. Upcoming event: Dec 10-11, 2016

• HTML tutorial

LoneWolf

Rank 0

Contributor II

Edit: Thanks if you are just stopping in this is the first event I am trying to organize but here is the details

MORE THE MERRIER
Dates: Dec 10-11, 2016
Trail: pending
Camping location: Pending

Original post: Hey guys I really thought no it would be beneficial for our Nor-Cal community to have an annual meet and greet/trail run to get to know each other. For instance one of my local Bay Area car group meets annually at a local park just to BBQ and chat.

The primary objective would be to introduce new members (i.e. Me and others lol) to fellow members and maybe hit a weekend trail. I know we are all busy with life so if we schedule this annually it would be much easier to plan ahead accordingly.

And of course if anyone wants to drive out from other areas feel free to.

Last edited:

TRL EATR

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bastian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1TRL
Sounds great! I am in!

tom

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco Peninsula
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Owen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6DHD
Sounds good [emoji106]. As mentioned above, the Off The Grid Rally in September. Are you also thinking this could be an overnight kinda thing? Thanks

Kiachu1183

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

daly city, CA
Member #

Yea I don't know if October is to soon for everyone. Maybe we could do a winter run? Just because this is being hatched late in the year for this year at least. So who would be down for a winter run?
im down for winter run. let me know what date.

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
For a winter day run, you guys should head up to Uncle Toms cabin. Snow wheel up there and grab a beer at the cabin. Pack a lunch and you usual winter equipment.