Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Anyone willing to drive out to Anderson Pond on the Eglin Reservation is welcome to come out for our second meet up and BBQ. This time will be a little different, bring your own stuff to cook/drink and any cooking set up you got. Everyone will be able to show off their setups and maybe a good quick meal for the trails. Anyone wanting to stay the night leave a comment and we can work that out as well.

View Rally Point

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

If there are any issues about the pass let me know, I don’t want anyone thinking they can’t go just for the pass. I can either help you get one or I can take care of the ones that are having any trouble.

Grunt

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Gulf Breeze, FL
Member #

Anyone willing to drive out to Anderson Pond on the Eglin Reservation is welcome to come out for our second meet up and BBQ. This time will be a little different, bring your own stuff to cook/drink and any cooking set up you got. Everyone will be able to show off their setups and maybe a good quick meal for the trails. Anyone wanting to stay the night leave a comment and we can work that out as well.
Thanks for the invite. Out of town but I’ll be looking out for the next one!

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Bikinbill

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Redneck Riviera NW Florida
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Pellerin
Member #

I had looked into getting a pass, but then when I found out I would have to get a pass for both myself and my wife, we just aren't sure we would access the property enough to justify the cost. Just retired from active duty, so having to be careful with funds. Definitely would like to be active in this area. I'm hoping to maybe plan something in the Blackwater State Forest in the spring.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I had looked into getting a pass, but then when I found out I would have to get a pass for both myself and my wife, we just aren't sure we would access the property enough to justify the cost. Just retired from active duty, so having to be careful with funds. Definitely would like to be active in this area. I'm hoping to maybe plan something in the Blackwater State Forest in the spring.
If the pass is the only thing keeping you, you won’t need one on this round cuz I’ll be camping there so you’ll be able to come in on my pass. If your free come on out

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
Kinda bummed I saw this rally point late. I would have made the drive up for the weekend from Orlando. Hope you guys have fun looking forward to seeing pics of the time and BBQ

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Kinda bummed I saw this rally point late. I would have made the drive up for the weekend from Orlando. Hope you guys have fun looking forward to seeing pics of the time and BBQ
Well if your down for driving up that far for a weekend trip I’ll def keep you in mind for the next one. I also forgot for the second time to take pics of the crew and rigs but this is our set up for the night.

Attachments